Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I hope you've all noticed the changes I've made to my blog! I'm still new at this...but wanted to make it more appealing than that god awful beige that was lingering!

Not too much has changed since I last posted. The topics for the 30 in 30 really aren't meshing with my particular health blog, but that's OK. Last year, WEGO Health gave a main topic as well as a backup - so it was much easier to find something to blog about between the two options. Not this time around.

Hips have been progressing at the same pace. I keep trying to stretch out the front of my right, walking slower to get that stride back. At the gym the other day I used the elliptical for a nice brisk warmup then hit the treadmill for an inclined speed walk to get the joint moving. I didn't do anything strenuous.

I'm having kind of a blah day today, so sorry if this post lacks the excitement that it usually does. I think I need an overall change in life. Anyway... onto some big news.

I'm going to be launching a NEW blog! Yep, you read that right. A new blog my friends. NOT hip related. God, no more hip problems PLEASE! I will still have this blog, and post on it as frequently as I can remember and give some changes and what not, but I will have a completely different blog entering all of your lives very shortly - once we can come up with a good name!! It will be the home for all sorts of things about ME and MY LIFE! I'll be sharing some Home Decor, My Style, Cooking - tips and menus, Fitness, Workouts...basically everything that makes me, me...and gets us through the day. I don't want to focus on just one thing because that's not me. I have multiple interests and want to share them!

So I hope you'll all come along with me on my NEW journey and get these hips out of our minds and focus on girly things for once. Because, let's face it, my pelvis at the top of my page is really not appealing to anyone!

Have a name for my new blog? Share it with me!

I'm ALSO opening an ETSY shop with made to order Scrapbooks and Diaper Cakes. Exciting things happening in the household! Thanks for the support and please, send me those ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment